Green Light, Go!

Pre-op appointment went well…more or less fluid. Dental bill has been paid…we’re good to go. Four more sleeps until H’s surgery.

February 22, 2010, edited to add: Just received call from general surgeon, Dr J. No way to handle sample at SurgiCenter, trying to move procedure to hospital, but may not be able. After all I went through to coordinate, might have to drug my baby twice afterall. pooh.

Hooray!
Receptionist called to say we’re rescheduled for 7:00 A.M. at the main hospital. They’ll be doing both procedures as planned. Relief. Now just get me through the next 24 hours and we’ll be ok. Wait a minute. Did she say be at the hospital at 6:00 A.M.? Be ready and out the door at 5:30 A.M. Wanna bet I don’t get any sleep tonight?

Just received another call. Surgery is at the main hospital at 7:30 A.M. I hope they don’t change it again.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s